Monday, February 6, 2012

Just A Thought

So this is just a thought I've had for a while. Maybe I should write a blog. And so here I find myself.


Quick intro. My name is Daniela. I'm a college student with a lot on my mind. 


Well then. That was quick enough! Lately, I've been thinking. I think too much. Not necessarily a bad thing, I just have these thoughts and don't know what to do with them. I generally consider myself to be better listener than talker. I thoroughly enjoy hearing what other people have to say about basically anything so I figure maybe some one else is like me and would be curious enough to dig into my mind. 


It's a big mess in there but I am sure that there are some great, wacky ideas that just need to be set straight by writing about them. In my naive mind, I would like to say that there is no way that, almost mathematically improbable, that no one out there has not thought the same thing I have at some point in time. I mean there are billions of people and billions more that have existed before us. I just refuse to belief that what is on my mind has not been in someone else's in some similar fashion. 


I'm just baffled by the world and anything in it. Everything is so intricate and unique yet not, and then again altogether beautiful. I don't really know what the purpose of this blog is other than to explore how amazing and bizarre and fantastic this mind God gave us is.


I don't really know how often or how long I'm going to post but we warned I go off in the most randomest tangents. This is going to be great! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment